Vegan Mof o prompt today is Your Favourite cuisine,. Truth is I quite like most cuisine so it was really hard to choose one, but whilst I was catching up with some of my blog reads: Rock My Vegan Socks, I was reminded me of how much Eritrean and Ethiopian cuisine is fast becoming my favourite cuisine. Early on this year, I shared some vegetarian and vegan Eritrea for Refugee Week. I also wrote about the plight of refugees and asylum seekers in the UK. Please see that blog post here i f you wish to read it further. Today, I share some both Eritrean and Ethiopian recipes for World Vegan Month of November. Well before starting this blog, I only had Ethiopian - Eritrean cuisine twice in my life. The first time ever was in 2000, when I went to see my best friend Leah in the US. She picked me up from the airport in San Francisco and took me to an Ethiopian restaurant in the big smog fog city for a meal. It was one of the best meals I...
Comments
Post a Comment